Total Articles: 355298
Total Authors: 127597
The rules for submitting your articles to Articlesolve are simple, but they must be followed!
The articles that you submit must be your own work - You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique.
No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- No Adult Content - This website is not adult rated - so under 18s may view it without restriction. Any articles found with Adult content or links to adult websites will be removed and the author's IP Address banned and all of the author's previous articles will be deleted.
By submitting your articles to our Article Management System, you grant us the right to publish your articles - We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
your articles to Articlesolve, you grant others the right to publish your articles - Other Articlesolve users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! - The articles that you submit to Articlesolve should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URLs of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your articles to Articlesolve does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from ArticleSolve.com or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no way guarantees inclusion in our directory - We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- All articles must be written in English, spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors, bad grammar or in any other language. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet this requirement.
- Articles must not be cut and pasted from word processors such as MS Word - These cause problems with the correct functioning of our systems. Persistent article submitters causing this problem will result in their user account being withdrawn and their IP address blocked from accessing this website.
- Please respect this site - Do not promote websites by adding URLs into the article summary or the article body areas. You may also enter your URL a maximum of (2) two times in the resource box when posting an article. The software on this system renders all resource box links as 'nofollow' when it finds more than 2 outgoing links there. Remember that this website is for articles and not for blatant advertising.
- Submit Once Only - Although we are happy to receive content that exists in some form on other Articles Directories, we will not accept multiple versions of the same article. Articles which have been submitted after using Article "Spinner" tools will be deleted.
Articles must have unique content and Authors must not submit articles with the same theme and meaning - with only some of the words or sentences being changed. Authors found to persistently break this rule will have their IP Address permanently banned.
- Provide Value - Articles must be of some value to the reader. Articles which include only hastily put together or disorganized material with no tangible discussion of the subject matter will be removed. Articles must have a minimum word count of 400 words or the system will reject the article. Authors who submit poor quality Articles risk getting their IP Address permanently banned from this directory.
- No advertising - The articles that you submit to Articlesolve should not be blatant advertising of yourself or your Company. The articles should at least have some informational value to the reader.
- Warning - Articles will normally appear on the home page for a short period after submission to give them a publicity boost. If an author submits articles that are not in compliance with any of these guidelines, that author's articles may no longer appear on the home page, and if there is a serious issue (e.g, uploading adult rated content) then that author's IP address will be permanently banned from this directory and all previous submissions removed.
If you comply with the above rules, we welcome you as a contributor and will do what we can to promote your work.